06-10 and 13-17 April 2008 are the dates for our next IKO Instructor Training Courses. As usual our favourite examiner Neil Godbold will be here to conduct the courses.
The IKO certificate is considered to be the worlds leading teaching certificate and is recognized by all good teaching schools.
Each course last for a full 5 days and covers everything from kite dynamics, lesson plans, safety issues with running a school, powerboat rescue training and practice with “real” students.
There are a few things that each candidate should have before they start the course:
– Be at least 18 years old and a certified IKO level 3 kiteboarder for at least 6 months.
– Be able to ride constantly upwind, perform controlled turns, ride switch, perform a jump.
– Have an IKO assistant instructor certification or provide an attestation (letter of recommendation) of a teaching experience in a water or aerial sport.
– Have a valid first aid certificate.
– Have a powerboat license or equivalent skill level if no obligatory license is required in the home country.
We expect these courses to fill up quickly so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for more information and registration.