ITC – INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSES
Become a Kiteboarding Instructor
Because you are addicted kiteboarders and want to share your passion and knowledge with others, IKO offers you the possibility to be trained as a pro instructor and make your passion your job.
A solid training program
IKO offers a reliable and professional training program. Instructors become IKO certified by attending the 5 days Instructor Training Course (ITC). The training program corresponds precisely to kiteboarding teaching methods. The certification is recognized as the international standard in teaching. At the end of the training, you will have developed abilities in the following major areas: safety, practical environment, analysis, technique, teaching psychology and live situation. After attending an ITC, you will be qualified as IKO Instructor level 1 and will be able to continue your pro training.
Your benefits with IKO
– Teach up to two students with one kite at the same time.
– Certify students with the IKO Member Card.
– Access the online job list.
– Post seeking employment ads to the online job list.
– Receive customer feedback that results in an international instructor ranking.
– Be at least 18 years old,
– Have a valid IKO Assistant Instructor certification,
– Have a valid first aid and CPR,
– Sign the ITC candidate waiver and participation form.
The first aid course you can either do before you start the course in your home country or you can book and EFR course with Colona Divers. The course takes 1 day and costs 130 Euro.
More information and booking!
Need more information please visit IKO website: www.ikointl.com
For booking, please press the below button or call us (Mobile/WhatsApp/Viber): [+2 0100 54 50 353]